Butcher Case Positions
Butcher Case Positions
Butcher case team members are the core of what makes the The Meat House an old-school butcher. Our guests come to us for great quality and friendly, helpful guidance on selecting the best cut, preparation methods, and seasonings for a wide variety of meats and seafood. It is the knowledge and hospitality of our Butcher Case team members that deliver on that promise.
As with all of our team members, the most important attributes that we're looking for are character, personality, and positive attitude. While experience with and knowledge of meats and seafood are a plus, we are happy to train the right individual with a willingness to learn and a great work ethic.
- Maintain a high level of hospitality and positive attitude at all times
- Service of guests from our full service cases, including providing information on protein sources, cuts, preparation methods, reheating instructions, allergens and pairings.
- Maintain the appearance, quality and appropriate stock level of the full-service and self-service cases to Meat House standards.
- Support of all full service case tasks, including preparation, stocking, receiving of orders, cleaning and related tasks
- Ongoing development of knowledge and skills with respect to proteins, preparation methods, Meat House products and offerings, and other related areas in support of guest service
- Primary team member responsible for answering phone calls
- Ensure compliance with all established processes for safety and sanitation, inventory management, and daily operations.
- General support of all store areas and operations
At The Meat House we are one team. While each role and area has it's own unique responsibilities, we all support one mission to provide excellent hospitality. This means that front of house team members may find themselves helping full service case guests and butchers may find themselves working the register as the situation require it. Cross-training is a critical component to what drives great hospitality, and a core component of our focus.
Cross-training can be a fun way to expand your skillset, introduce you to new and interesting aspects of our business, and earn additional compensation. While it is a great challenge, it is also a great responsibility. Team members will be required to demonstrate strong performance in their own role before cross-training will be available.
All team members may also have the opportunity to work special events including in-store private dinners, off-site catering events, and off-site vending and community events. These events include both the opportunity for additional compensation and tips, but also the chance to experience some truly great food and fun.
Apply today for an opportunity to join a great team of professionals in a fun, development-focused environment where you'll be challenged to expand your food knowledge, prep skills and customer hospitality every day. With convenient hours, a prime location and premium products, The Meat House is a great place to advance your career.
Please email resumes to Hiring@MH202.com.