Front of House Positions
Front of House team members are the first and last interactions that each guest has at The Meat House. The most important attributes that we're looking for in all of our team members are character, personality, and positive attitude. Our number one goal is to provide genuine hospitality to every customer, every day. More than any other position, it is critical that they embody our hospitatlity focus from a warm greeting to a friendly farewell.
- Maintain a high level of hospitality and positive attitude at all times
- Perform all register and cash transactions with a high level of accuracy
- Complete inventory activities including ordering, receiving, stocking and merchandising
- Participate in front of house-related food prep tasks
- Maintain a tidy and organized appearance of the entire Front of House, including maintaining cleanliness of all surfaces and appropriate fill level of all operating, guest service, and marketing materials.
- Primary team member responsible for answering phone calls
- Ensure compliance with all established processes for safety and sanitation, inventory management, and daily operations.
- General support of all store areas and operations
This role will also include support of after hours in-store and catering events.
At The Meat House we are one team. While each role and area has it's own unique responsibilities, we all support one mission to provide excellent hospitality. This means that front of house team members may find themselves helping full service case guests and butchers may find themselves working the register as the situation require it. Cross-training is a critical component to what drives great hospitality, and a core component of our focus.
Cross-training can be a fun way to expand your skillset, introduce you to new and interesting aspects of our business, and earn additional compensation. While it is a great challenge, it is also a great responsibility. Team members will be required to demonstrate strong performance in their own role before cross-training will be available.
All team members will also have the opportunity to work special events including in-store private dinners, off-site catering events, and off-site vending and community events. These events include both the opportunity for additional compensation and tips, but also the chance to experience some truly great food and fun.
Apply today for an opportunity to join a great team of professionals in a fun, development-focused environment where you'll be challenged to expand your food knowledge, prep skills and customer hospitality every day. With convenient hours, a prime location and premium products, The Meat House is a great place to advance your career.
Please email resumes to ChaddsFord.PA@themeathouse.com.