Culinary Vo-Tech Positions
Culinary Vo-Tech team members support the fastest growing part of our business: catering and meals ready to serve. Our guests are looking for high quality, ready to serve meals that are convenient, accessible, and taste great. It is the skill, knowledge and hospitality of our kitchen team members that deliver on that promise.
As with all of our team members, the most important attributes that we're looking for are character, personality, and positive attitude. Our Culinary Vo-Tech team members are given the opportunity to put their training to work and gain the necessary hands-on experience to take their training to the next level. Our experienced team of chefs and cooks will help you bring the classroom into the real world, and share the tips and tricks garnered from years of experience.
- Maintain a high level of hospitality and positive attitude at all times
- Support of all full service case tasks, including food preparation, stocking, cleaning and related tasks
- Support of all catering tasks, including food preparation, packaging, event setup and service.
- Ongoing development of knowledge and skills with respect to proteins, preparation methods, Meat House products and offerings, and other related areas in support of guest service
- Secondary team member responsible for answering phone calls
- Ensure compliance with all established processes for safety and sanitation, inventory management, and daily operations.
- General support of all store areas and operations
This role will may include support of after hours in-store and catering events.
At The Meat House we are one team. While each role and area has it's own unique responsibilities, we all support one mission to provide excellent hospitality. This means that front of house team members may find themselves helping full service case guests and butchers may find themselves working the register as the situation require it. Cross-training is a critical component to what drives great hospitality, and a core component of our focus.
Cross-training can be a fun way to expand your skillset, introduce you to new and interesting aspects of our business, and earn additional compensation. While it is a great challenge, it is also a great responsibility. Team members will be required to demonstrate strong performance in their own role before cross-training will be available.
All team members may also have the opportunity to work special events including in-store private dinners, off-site catering events, and off-site vending and community events. These events include both the opportunity for additional compensation and tips, but also the chance to experience some truly great food and fun.
Apply today for an opportunity to join a great team of professionals in a fun, development-focused environment where you'll be challenged to expand your food knowledge, prep skills and customer hospitality every day. With convenient hours, a prime location and premium products, The Meat House is a great place to advance your career.
Please email resumes to ChaddsFord.PA@themeathouse.com.