Chicken Whole Roaster
Meats | In stock
Great for roasting, or making beer can chicken.
- 1 chicken roaster
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 can of your favorite beer (IPAs and Lagers are best)
- Cooking Rack or a Beer Can specific cooking rack
- Rub chicken with olive oil
- Insert OPEN can of beer into the cavity upright (You want the chicken sitting on that beer can)
- Prop chicken sitting up on grill grates using the cooking rack, aluminum foil, or gravity and balance.
- Cook over medium to medium-high heat until internal temperature of the thickest part of the meat is 160 degrees.
- Let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before carving and serving.
- Each chicken weighs approx 3.5 pounds
- This product is priced and sold by the each
- This item is sold frozen