Balsamic Flank Steak
Included in the package
- 2 pounds - Flank steak
- 2 cloves - Peeled garlic
- 1/2 cup - Ariston balsamic vingear
- 2 tbsp - Garlic olive oil
- 2 tbsp - Whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp - Rosemary
- 1 tbsp - Dried oregano
- 1 tbsp - Papa Joe’s salt
1. In a blender, combine the garlic, rosemary, oregano, mustard and vinegar and purée until the garlic is minced. With the machine on, gradually add the oil and blend until creamy. Season lightly with Papa Joe’s.
2. Add the meat to a zip lock bag and pour all of the vinaigrette on top; refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
3. Remove meat from refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes before grilling.
4. Set your grill to medium high heat and oil the grates.
5. Grill the steak 6-8 minutes a side over moderate heat, until lightly charred and a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 125°
6. Transfer the steak to a carving board and let rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice the meat against the grain and serve.