Lean Breakfast Hash
Included in the package
- 1.25 Pounds - Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
- 1 Carton - Large Brown Eggs
- 2 - Bell Peppers (1 Green / 1 Red)
- 1 - Viadlia Onion
- 1 Quart - House Marinara
- 1 Bag - Alexia Hash Browns
- 1/4 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp =-oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place sausage onto a cookie sheet cookie sheet - Roast for 30-45 minutes or until 165 degrees internal temperature
3. In a large saute pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil. While that is heating, slice peppers and onions into 1/4 inch strips and place into the saute pan. Saute for 10-12 minutes until they start to caramelize
4. Add 1/2 cup of water & entire container of marinara. Bring to a slow simmer
5. Remove sausage from oven, and slice on a bias (Diagonal coin shaped). Add sausage to the peppers, onions, & sauce mixture.
6. Crack 8 eggs into the saute pan with the peppers, onions, & sauce. Continue to simmer for 15 minutes until eggs are fully cooked.
7. Cook hash browns according to the recipe on back of bag. When hash browns are done. Plate them and serve the egg scramble overtop the hash, sit back and enjoy.