Filet Mignon & Roasted Italian Vegetables
Included in the package
- 4 each - 6 oz. Filet Mignon
- 4 tbsp - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Papa Joes ( To season to desired flavor)
- 2 Pints - Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Bag - Marinated Green Beans
- 1 Box - Chef Potier’s Bernaise Sauce
1. Season all 4 filets with 1 tbsp of olive oil and desired amount of Papa Joe’s (We recommend 2 tsp. for the 4 filets total)
2. Allow to come to room temperature for 30 minutes. While you are doing this, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Put tomatoes and green beans onto a baking sheet. Place green beans and tomatoes in oven for 10 to 15 minutes (the amount of time the rest of the recipe should take)
4. Preheat a heavy bottom saute pan and coat with remaining 3 tbsp of olive oil. Once oil is hot, add all 4 filets. Sear for 3 minutes on the first side. Flip and sear for additional 2 minutes. Add one tbsp of butter. Baste for 2 more minutes. Remove filets from pan and let rest for 5 minutes.
5. Heat bernaise sauce in the microwave.
6. Take the vegetables out of the oven, plate and serve.