Mojo Shrimp Skewers
Included in the package
- 2 pounds - Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 tbsp - Olive Oil
- 1 Bottle - Stonewall Kitchen Mojo Sauce
- 1 Box - Near East CousCous
- 1 Package - Garlic Butter Asparagus
- 8 - Bamboo Skewers
1. Place shrimp (raw) into a ziplock bag. Add 3/4 of the bottle of Mojo Sauce and the olive oil. Shake and set in refrigerator and let marinate for 2-4 hours. (Soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes before putting the shrimp on them.)
2. Set your broiler to high, on a sheet pan place the asparagus, doing your best to keep as much as butter as much. Broil for 3-5 minutes.
3. In a saucepan, boil 3 cups of water. And add couscous. Remove from heat, cover, and stir occasionally.
4. Remove shrimp from marinade and skewer them. (Toss the marinade in the bag, since it was sitting with raw shellfish)
5. Broil on high for 3-4 minutes (Until opaque)
6. Serve with the asparagus overtop the couscous. and the skewer on the side. Drizzle the remaining Mojo Sauce on the skewer.