One Pan Chimichurri Chicken
Included in the package
- 2 pounds of boneless skinless all natural chicken breast (Cut into strips)
- Chimichurri sacue - Hot or original
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 zucchini - diced
- 1 container - crimini mushrooms
- 2 tsbp oil
- 1 tspb papa joes
1. Marinate the chicken strips with 3/4 of the bottle of the chimichurri sauce. Let sit for 1 to 3 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees, when ready to start cooking.
3. Quarter the mushrooms and dice the zucchini. Add the mushrooms and zucchini to a bowl with the tomatoes, sprinkle with Papa Joe’s salt, and coat with oil.
4. Wrap cookie sheet sheet with foil. Spread out the vegetable mix and spread out the chicken strips.
5. Bake for 30-45 minutes until vegetables are caramelized and chicken reaches a temperature of 165 degrees internally.
6. Spread the remaining of the chimichurri over the vegetables and chicken, dish and serve!