Yak Sloppy Joes
Included in the package
- 2 Pounds - Ground Yak
- 2 Jars - Stonewall Kitchen Sloppy Joe Starter
- 1 pack - Kaiser Rolls
- 1.25 Pounds - Italian Green Beans
1. In a large saute pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil.
2. Add the ground yak and brown. Once browned drain any residual oil and grease, and add two jars of the sloppy joe mix.
3. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10-12 minutes.
4. in the oven broil the Italian green beans on high for 6 minutes.
5. Place sloppy joes in bowl and serve with the green beans and the rolls.